Earn credit towards six unique North Carolina Builder Institute (NCBI) designations when you attend NCBI courses at 21CBEC. As an Accredited Builder (AB), Accredited Master Builder (AMB), Accredited Remodeler (AR), Accredited Associate (AA), Accredited Master Associate (AMA) or Accredited Residential Superintendent (ARS), you’ll have a competitive advantage in your market. How?
• For builders, your designation will appear on your General Contractor’s license.
• When potential clients verify your company’s license on the N. C. Licensing Board for General Contractors website, a notation will appear.
• NCHBA promotes your achievements on our website, as well as in this magazine, in your local news media and on social media.
• Add your designation to your email signature or your business card to show potential clients that you’re a cut above the competition.
• Promote your designation in marketing collateral, on your own social media accounts or even in a video! NCHBA is here to help you brainstorm ideas.
For more information about designations and the NC Builder Institute, visit NCHBA.org/Education/NCBI.Or contact Alison Barnes at email@example.com (800) 662-7129.