The 21st Century Building Expo & Conference is celebrating 15 years! In that time, home builders have reached new heights and made the American Dream possible for a new generation. Home builders have also had to dig in and pull through tough economic times. Looking back, there’s an important lesson: You never know what the future holds.
That’s why this year’s event is dedicated to helping builders, remodelers, tradespeople, real estate agents and others future-proof their businesses. Join us at the Charlotte Convention Center October 11-13, 2017 for one of our biggest shows yet!
• Networking opportunities are everywhere you turn. From our Kick-Off Celebration on Wednesday, October 11 to our marquee awards gala, The STARS Awards and Galaxy Awards, you’ll make powerful connections that will help add profits to your bottom line.
• Navy SEAL Brent Gleeson will share how the principles of leadership, discipline, accountability and resiliency he learned in training helped
him build high-performance teams in the business world. Hear him speak Thursday, October 12, in the Design House. Tickets $35 (includes lunch).
• The Design House returns again with must-see, information-packed seminars to keep you in-the-know about the latest design trends. Visit 21buildingexpo.comto see the full schedule with descriptions:
• “What We’ve Learned: Building In The 21st Century” –Three builders from three different housing markets discuss the challenges, opportunities, and lessons they’ve learned from years in the industry.
• Seminar: “Design Is In The Detail: New Fixtures, Features And Floor Plans” with Kay Green
• Seminar: “Upcoming Color And Design Trends To Sell More Homes” with Joan Inglis
• “30 Design Ideas In 30 Minutes” with Kay Green, Joan Inglis and Paul Foresman
• “How Sales Tax Changes And Other New Laws May Impact Your Business” with NCHBA Director of Government Affairs, Tim Minton.