Top builders and sales agents in North Carolina will have a new award they can add to their portfolio this fall as NCHBA introduces the Galaxy Awards. This new statewide awards program will recognize top achievers — both sales agents and builders — in new home sales.
Winners of the Galaxy Awards will be announced during an awards luncheon at the 21st Century Building Expo & Conference September 15 at the Charlotte Convention Center.
Sponsorships are available for this event. More information is available at www.21buildingexpo.comor you may contact Tracie Garrett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agent Sales Achievement of the Year –Must be an HBA member or be employed full time by an HBA member in new home sales. Four achievement levels listed below.
Builder Sales Achievement of the Year –Must be a member of the HBA. Recognition in one of four achieved levels listed below.
“Top 3” Category –Recognizes Top 3 sales agents and builders in each of the different award attainment levels listed below. Recipients will be announced and recognized at the Galaxy Awards luncheon at the 21CBEC.
• Super Nova Level: 10 million in sales volume or 80 units
• Nova Level: 7.5 million in sales volume or 60 units
• Celestial Level: 5 million in sales volume or 40 units
• Cosmos Level: 2.5 million in sales volume or 20 units
Rookie Category –Special recognition to agent who reached one of sales levels within the first two years of being licensed.
Team Sales Achievement of the Year –One team will be recognized for overall sales achievement. Must be a member or employed by an HBA member.
Sales Manager of the Year –Must be a new home sales management professional who directly manages or trains on-site, new home sales personnel.
We are pleased to offer a special entry rollover program for NAHB’s renowned sales awards program — The Nationals. Here’s how it works:
• Complete the Galaxy Awards Application available at www.21buildingexpo.com.
• Mark the box on the entry form indicating you would like your entry submitted to NAHB’s The Nationals.
• Submit your entry form to NCHBA.
• You will be invoiced separately for The Nationals entry fees from NAHB. No additional forms are needed!