Be a part of helping students pursue their dream of working in the construction industry! Join us at the renowned NC State University Lonnie Poole Golf Course in Raleigh on Wednesday, April 13, to raise funds for scholarships for college students of HBA members majoring in a construction-related field.
The North Carolina Home Builders Educational & Charitable Foundation (NCHBECF) will present the annual “Builder Classic” Golf Tournament, with all proceedings going to scholarships for family members of NCHBA members. In 2015, the foundation awarded $11,000 to four college students.
NCHBA counts on your support of the NCHBECF Golf Tournament to continue to provide this member benefit and help students enter the rewarding field of home building.
To add another element of fun to the tournament, we will also hold the annual President’s Cup Challenge. This challenge is a “tournament within a tournament” for teams with current and past presidents of any level of the federation. Teams with local, state
or national presidents will compete for bragging rights and the coveted trophy to be awarded at the 2nd Quarter Board Meeting.
In addition to playing in the tournament, sponsorships are available to help raise funds for the scholarship program.
• Hole Sponsors—Includes a sign at the hole of your choice and a company representative at the tee box to meet golfers. $250/hole
• Green Sponsors—Includes a sign at the green of your choice. $100/hole
• Driving Range or Putting Green—Includes a sign with your logo. $250/option
• Cart Sign Sponsor—Includes sign in each cart with your logo. $250 each.
• Closet to the Pin/Longest Drive Contests—Sponsor these popular contests. $100 each/4 available
• Door Prizes—Help us thank our golfers for their support with a door prize donation. Examples include gift cards, weekend getaways, golf equipment, tools, small appliances, etc.
• Goodie Bag Items—Each golfer will receive a goodie bag to thank them for their support. Examples include tees, golf balls, koozies, hats, fans, towels, etc. We ask that you consider a donation of 100 of each item.
• Registration Desk Sponsor—Greet players as they check-in for the day. Includes a sign at the registration desk. $250 (one available)
• Beverage Cart—Sponsor the ever-popular beverage and snack cart that circulates the course during play. $750 (one available)
• Lunch Sponsor—Sponsor the luncheon held after the tournament. Includes signage and other recognition. $1,500 Contact Deborah Alford at email@example.com 1-800-662-7129 for more information
about the golf tournament, scholarship program or sponsorship opportunities.
Download registration form at www.nchba.orgor
contact the NCHBA office at 1-800-662-7129.